- Select to either capture Email or Phone Number (see next image).
- Enter an Email Address that you want notifications sent to.
- Enter an Email Address that you want notifications to show who sent it.
- Subject Line of Email.
- Body of text to be sent along with Email Address or Phone Number.
- Text to show on Button.
- Web Page URL to redirect when Button is tapped.
- Color of Button.
- Color of Text showing on Button.
- Delays Showing Button Until Video is Done Playing.
- Delays Showing of Button for a specified time from start. It does not show if (5) is enabled.
- Enables Countdown Timer Option.
- Text to show above the Countdown Timer.
- Color of text showing above the Countdown Timer.
- The background color of the Countdown Timer.
- The length of time Countdown Timer will run.
When Countdown Timer reaches zero Button will appear.
- Enables using date and time for Countdown Timer.
- Select the target date and time.
- Select Timezone you want the timer to go by.
When Countdown Timer reaches zero Button will appear.
- Immediately – Video appears upon page load.
- Delay Timer – Delays Video appearing after page load. An Input Box to select the number of seconds will appear upon selection.
- Exit Pop – Video appears when movement is made to exit page
- Auto Play After Loading* – Video will start playing upon page load
- Play Once Per Visit – Video will appear first time page is loaded. It will not appear again until the visitor exits the website and then returns.
- Mute Sound of Video – Video will be muted upon appearing. The visitor must hover over the video to see the option to enable sound.
- Close After Play – Video will disappear when it finishes playing. Recommend you disable this option if using Countdown Timer.
- Blackout Mode – Darkens the entire webpage while the video is playing.
- Mobile Auto Play* – Video will start playing upon page load when viewing on a Mobile Device.
*Due to the nature of Browsers and Devices Videos may not autoplay 100% of the time when these options are enabled. Results will vary from browser to browser, site to site, device to device.
- It allows you to increase or decrease the size of the video as it appears on the webpage. Increasing the size of the video too large may compromise its clarity depending on the Definition it was rendered.
- It allows you to select the approximate area that the video will appear on the screen. Exact positioning will vary depending on Monitor size and type.
Both Size and Position Options will be ignored when viewing on a smartphone. The video will always appear front and center.
- Website Demo – If Demo URL is active it will open up New Tab or Window using its Demo URL.
- Preview On This Page – Will play the video right there on your Home Page.
- Copy Demo Link – If Demo URL is active it will copy its URL to your clipboard.
- Master Demo Code – If Master Demo is active for this Project it will copy the iFrame code to your clipboard to be copied onto your Landing Page.
- If Demo URL is active it will display the Demo URL. The clipboard icon to the right will copy it to your clipboard.
- This is the script you will use to copy into the webpage that you want the video to appear on.
Tracks number of visitors that come to the page where the video is playing along with any Call to Action options you have enabled.
Creates a duplicate of your Video Project with all the exact same settings but once created it is a totally independent Project. Any changes made to either one will not affect the other one.
- Edit – Allows you to change any setting, configuration, or option you have in your video project. Any change made will instantly take effect on the Hosting website the moment you save your changes.
- Delete – Permanently removes the video project from your account. Once selected it can not be recovered.
What is Zapier?
Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your favorite apps, such as Gmail, Slack, Mailchimp, and over 1,500 more. You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration.
This feature is completely optional. Without Zapier you can still have leads send directly to yours or a Client’s email address, or any one of the major Auto Responders we directly integrate with. Zapier simply will take this to a new level.
There are many, many different functions you can create using Zapier. Once you understand the power of this tool the possibilities appear almost limitless.
With the help of Zapier you can create all kinds of different actions to take when someone fills in the Opt-in box far beyond just adding a name to your mailing list. Sending them a Tweet on Tweeter, an Instant Message on Facebook, or a hookup on LinkedIn, is just a few of the possibilities. In all there are over 1500 Applications to choose from to integrate with.
It is important to make clear upfront that it is outside the boundaries of our Support Desk to assist or troubleshoot any Zaps you create. We will go over later in this guide where you can go to get assistance in this matter.
What we will cover here though is walking you through getting started with Zapier setting up a basic Zap that will send a Text Message when they opt-in with their phone number.
Opening a Zapier Account
Use the link at the bottom of this page to sign up. It is a Premium service but there is a free option that allows you to create some of the simpler tasks including the one we will show you here. There is currently no time limit on the free subscription.
Once you have your Zapier account created it is time to think about what exactly you want to do. In this example we are going to create a Zap which will send your visitor a text message when they enter it into your opt-in box.
There are over a dozen or so different SMS Text Marketing services to choose from in Zapier and in this example we will use Twilio.
Regardless if you choose to use Twilio or some other service I would recommend you signup and setup accounts in those services before attempting to set up your “Zap” in Zapier.
Create a New Gmail Account
Regardless of what you are going to do with Zapier the first thing you should do is create a dedicated Gmail Account to be used expressly for using with Zapier. This will most likely be the first trigger point for any Zap you will create now or in the future. Once set up Zapier will look at the contents of every email that comes in and try to trigger an action from it.
Once Gmail Account is set up log into it and delete all the welcome emails that Google put in there. Then from another eMail account you have send an email to this new account with the ONLY thing within the body of your email is your cell phone number including your country code.
This shows how to set up the Call to Action Step for your Video Project. If you do not want to rely on Visitor putting in their Phone Number to include their Country Code you can add it for them here. With setting it up like you see here and someone enters in 7605551234 in opt-in box then 17605551234 is what will be sent off to trigger your SMS message. If you expect them to include country code then leave Email Body field blank.